Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leela in spring


Well, it is almost June & Leela is a little thicker & much calmer than when she was a wee pup. I have learned how to bicycle with her on the leash. I have only crashed once thanks to a man with his dogs off leash running at Leela, her running in front of the bike, me braking too hard on the front wheel & flipping completely over the handlebars into the street. We do have a leash law here in my city, but many people ignore it. We even have a special dog park to take your dogs so they can run free. I really wish people would keep their animals leashed & pick up their poo. It's amazing how many people let their dogs take big dumps in other people's yards. Have some manners. The pee I can understand. they are marking & I can't really step in a big pile o' pee. The other though....c'mon people. Pick it up.

No comments: